Putting nature in your eyes and heart with Larusa.
Phytoncide is green scenery, natural aromas of wood, plants and flowers in these complex ecosystems all play a part. Forest therapy is a good example of how our own health is dependent on the health of our natural environment.
- Participants : everyone
- Ready to walk : Walking shoes & suits, water, sun cap, sunglasses, sun cream, picnic supplies (meals, matting, hammock etc.)
.Be sure to prepare individually
- Time : 11 pm to 2 pm
- Date : June. 10, 2020 (Saturday)
- Location : Entrance of VERMONT TENNIS COURTS (onto commonwealth ave.)
.4730 Crystal Springs Drive Los Angeles CA 900006
- Contact : (213)
- Email : email@example.com
Parking lot D in Griffith Park and commonwealth ave. alog the Vermon cyn rd to the tennis courts entrance and beside of golf course are available. We are available to park a car lower the hill to the right of the tennis court entrance but your car is not permitted to enter the hill.
We walk along the outside of the golf course.
We start to walk between the tennis courts entrance and side of golf course, onto the commonwealth ave.
We find sign of the Cedar Grove and then go to the right side of sign.
We feel he aroma of a forest of cedar tree onto the narrow road.
Putt nature in your eyes and heart with the aroma.
Phytoncide is green scenery, aroma, plants and flowers in the these complex ecosystems all play a part. Forest therapy is a good example of how our own health is dependent on the health of our natural environment.
- If you bring picnic supplies, enjoy and have fun them with Larusa, friends and families. picnic supplies (meals, matting, hammock, etc.)
- It is available to exercise here and climb to Griffice park further.
- Please be sure safety for you, Larusa, friends and families and help them if you think it will be needed to help as a friend.
After cleaning the area at 2:00pm return to place in front of tennis court to be finished the event.
|11:00 am||Meeting at the entrance of the tennis court|
|11:30 am||Start of walk|
|12:30 pm||Arriving at Cedar Grove|
|1:20 pm||Lunch & Relax & exercise and aroma|
|2:00 ~ 2:30 pm||Finish at the entrance of the tennis court|