Does My Child Have Physical Developmental Delays?

Home Forums KYEZ BOX Assessment / Development 0 ~ 3 years Does My Child Have Physical Developmental Delays?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      happy
      Participant

Does My Child Have Physical Developmental Delays?
      ​Physical developmental delays are when children aren’t doing activities (like rolling over, sitting without support, or walking) that other children their age are doing. Developmental delays can be a sign of a serious health condition, so it’s important to talk with your child’s pediatrician about them.Use this tool to learn more about physical developmental delays for children ages 5 and under. The information is meant to help you start a conversation with your child’s pediatrician.

Remember, all children develop in different ways. This tool can serve as a guide if you have a feeling that something is wrong. You know your child best.

If you’re worried about other developmental issues, like social, emotional, communication, or learning, visit Learn the Signs. Act Early. for free resources that can help. This tool only focuses on a child’s physical development.

Get Started:
      Choose an activity (like sit up or walk)
      See all activities by age
      My List0 items

To get more information, visit https://www.healthychildren.org/English/MotorDelay/Pages/default.aspx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘0 ~ 3 years’ is closed to new topics and replies.